Bengalla chooses to support a wide range of projects and partnerships based on the needs of the community including business development, education and training, health, environment and culture. Bengalla is proud to be a major supporter of many local events, sporting organisations and charities.
Bengalla is proud to be a major supporter of many local events, sporting organisations and charities.
- Bengalla supports Aboriginal education through a partnership with the Polly Farmer programme offering mentoring to local Aboriginal students
- Bengalla has a long standing partnership with the Muswellbrook PCYC supporting a health and fitness resource at the Club.
- Sam Adams College residential student facility
- Upper Hunter Tertiary Education Centre
Bengalla is proud of its community investment which encouraging a sense of community and showcasing the things that make our region special. Through our site donations committee we consider applications for local donations and sponsorships that have a clear community benefit.
If you think you have a project, group or initiative that would fit our funding criteria we would love to hear from you. To apply for funding, follow the application process below.
- Download sponsorship form below
- Review the funding criteria on the application form
- Submit your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be reviewed and considered at the next Community Support meeting, after which you will be notified of the outcome. Please note this may take some time depending on when the next meeting is scheduled.
If you would like to discuss your project, application or find out more information about our programme please send an email to Community Relations via email@example.com or call +61 2 6542 9500.